- Deposit Policy:
- No deposit is required up front to book a room but your credit card number will be required and verified. You credit card information will be held and charged a cancellation fee if you do not show up.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If cancellation occurs before 4 pm of the arrival date, only a 5% cancellation fee will be charged. If you cancel after 4 pm of the arrival date, a cancellation fee of 100% of the amount of a one-night stay plus tax will be charged.
- No-Show Policy:
- No-shows will be charged 100% of the amount of a one-night stay plus tax.
- Pet Policy:
- Pets are restricted to certain room types. There is a $10 fee per pet, per night with a max of 2 pets allowed. Those who travel with their pets should book a room online labeled as "pet friendly" or contact our reservations specialists ahead of time to obtain the proper room type. Please clean up after your pet. If a room is damaged from a pet or if you take a pet into a room that does not allow pets, a $175 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Damage Policy:
- Any damages or stolen items will be charged to the customer in full.
- Smoking Policy:
- Smoking is prohibited. Smoking in a non-smoking room will result in a $175 cleaning fee.
- Rollaways are available upon request. There is a $10 fee per night for each rollaway.
- Applicable taxes subject to change without notice.
- Privacy Policies:
- HillSide Inn takes every precaution to protect our customers' information. When customers submit sensitive information via website, it is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number and/or social security number, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing.'
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a reservations specialist) are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure, locked environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserving a room at www.HillSideinnpagosa.com is absolutely safe. We guarantee that with each purchase you make, any personal information you provide is secure. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. In the unlikely event that you are subject to fraudulent charges as a result of making a reservation at www.HillSideinnpagosa.com, we will cover your liability up to $50. This applies only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own while using HillSide Inn's secure server, and providing that you notified your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
www.HillSideinnpagosa.com 's secure server uses the latest industry standard encryption software (SSL) to protect personal information. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number and name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. You will know that your connection becomes secure during the checkout process by seeing the "S" for "secure" in HTTPS://... in your browser's address block.
If you are having trouble booking a room online, we are always happy to take your reservation by phone. You can reach your personal reservation specialist anytime by calling 970-731-5101.